Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm back!

Sorry for the terribly long delay in blogging, I've been so darn busy, lately with starting up a new job. I was meaning to blog about a week ago but that's when I started my new job, so I've been a little off track on here and I'm terribly sorry. I'm going to try to post more on here with my days off from work. So anywho.....


I will get onto my other series again in a few days but I thought I would do some pic spam for you all to enjoy!




Teresa Wright



Steve McQueen



Simone Simon


Doris Day and Rock Hudson



Ray Milland




Frank Sinatra and Ava Gardner




James Cagney and Joan Blondell




Gilbert Roland



Joseph Cotten




Jean Peters



Peter O' Toole




Romy Schneider



Martha Hyer




Jean Seberg



Irene Papas



Arlene Dahl



Claire Bloom



Leila Hyams



Candice Bergen



Beverly Garland



Dirk Bogarde

8 comments:

Unknown said...

1. That Simone Simon photo is stunning!

2. DIRK BOGARDE!!! AHH!! :D

Tom said...

Oh, that's a good one with Teresa Wright!

Terence Towles Canote said...

Thanks for the pic spam! Teresa Wright just looks gorgeous in that shot. And I love the shot of Leila Hyams with the kitty! The Steve McQueen shot in interesting. Seems he should be in a T-shirt beside a motorcycle instead of in a suit beside a vintage automobile!

becca said...

All really great pics, but the Peter O'Toole picture is the one that really caught my eye. I love that man. Wow....

DKoren said...

Ooh, love the Gilbert Roland one. That's my favorite! It's neat to see him so young. And without a moustache! And I love the Irene Papas and Candace Bergen ones too. :-D Thanks for the neat pic spam!

emma wallace said...

Great pic spam! I love how almost average Ava Gardner and Frank Sinatra look! And how glamorous is Jean Seberg? Gorgeous!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Lolita of the Classics said...

Thanks for the lovely pictures!

Loes said...

Always good to see a Frank & Ava - one :D I really like that snapshot! It's taken here (here, as in the Netherlands, at schiphol airport :P) I sometimes think of this photo, when being at the airport ;D