Well my idea, instead of making a ton of food- I'm going to be watching a movie every day for 365 days. To be completely honest, I've been watching a movie every day since August 1st 2009 but I never even thought to put it on my blog. What a goof I am! On the side, I will be writing all of the movies I've seen so far and then I'll be adding the ones, I'm planning to watch. My rules for this challenge are-
1. Any movie is acceptable- New or Old doesn't matter!
2. Shorts are allowed except they must be longer than 30 minutes.
3. If I do watch shorts, I have to watch more than 1.
4. A movie has to be watched everyday, even on Holidays!
5.After watching the movie, I have to put up on the sidebar, which movie I'll watch tomorrow, so guys and gals are updated.
6. After each viewing, I am to write the film on the side bar and include the year the movie came out.
7. From now on, I will write a review on the film that I watched, so it kind of proves to you all that I watched the film. (I will either post it on as a blog post or on the side bar, I haven't decided yet)
8. I can watch the movie anywhere! It can be on the computer, at the movie theater, or on the tv, as long as I'm watching it, it counts!
9. I can change what movie I'm watching before the day is done but it must be watched.
10. On the sidebar, my little feature 'What's on the Menu Tonight?' will feature the film, that is to be viewed and the movie poster and year.(I've had that feature for a couple of months now, but in case you didn't see, now you know)
11. More than 1 movie can be watched in a day, it doesn't necessarily mean I have to watch more than 1.
12. Repeated films(meaning I've seen them before) are alright to be watched.
So there are the rules and my goal is to watch 365 movies in 365 days. So far 138 movies have been watched since I started on August 1st and I have 227 movies to go! I will be writing down the movies I've seen so far on the side bar. WARNING though, I've seen some pretty bad movies. :P
Ta-Ta for now!