Sunday, April 18, 2010

365 Movies: Monkey Business Review


Monkey Business stars The Marx Brothers and Thelma Todd in this 1931 comedy. Sneakingly, the four Marx Brothers get onto a ship, that is carrying a gangster and a racketeer. The brothers somehow get themselves involved in the drama, but don't think for a second, it's not at all hilarious the whole entire time. Groucho, Harpo, Chico, and Zeppo deliver the funniest and best jokes and I was cracking up so many times. I nearly had tears coming down my face, they were so fantastically marvelous together. Each time, I see another Marx Brothers' movie, it becomes difficult for me, to pick which movie I love the most. This is another fine film, with so many hilarious moments. I seriously can't wait, to buy some Marx Brothers' movies, because I'll be watching them on repeat.


Review for Tomorrow: Horse Feathers

No comments: