Sunday, April 11, 2010

365 Movies: Sherlock Jr. Review


Sherlock Jr. stars Buster Keaton, Kathryn McGuire, Joe Keaton, Erwin Connelly, and Ward Crane in this 1924 comedy. The film is about a projectionist(B.Keaton) who had two things on his mind. One being, his girl(McGuire) and the other being detective work. While trying to charm his lady friend, the projectionist is accused of stealing the girl's father's watch. Every time, I see a Buster Keaton movie, I love him more. He is so hysterically funny and he was a genius at what he did. This movie had so many funny moments, and it's really hard to pick just one part that I found to be the funniest. I'm really excited to be watching more silent comedies, because they are a hidden gem, that I haven't really divulge in yet. This is really a fun movie to watch and I hope that if you decide to watch it, you have as much fun as I did.



Review for Tomorrow: Saturday's Children

1 comment:

Artman2112 said...

one of the funniest, most clever films ever made....pure genius!