Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just when I thought things were smoothing out

Yet again, I was rushed to the er but after a lot of rest, I do feel a lot better. This has been a hellish week, but I'm trying to look on the brighter side(which has been very very hard). Something that has always put a smile on my face, and made me feel a little better was The Marx Brothers. Since the start of the week, I've been watching their earlier films, and it certainly helps with putting a smile on my face. Do you have a favorite brother and do you have a favorite movie?? Mine is definitely Zeppo(strange I know, but I adore him!) and my favorite movie is all five that Zeppo was in. Lol I know I'm a strange cookie, but I don't care. So enjoy these clips and I will post again tomorrow night! :)





1 comment:

wellyousaythat said...

Just discovered your blog; i'm loving your work. I shall be a regular reader. Here's looking at you kid