Sunday, November 24, 2013

Rest in Peace Jeffrey....

Every year on this day I almost always find myself more emotionally invested in the passing of Jeffrey Lynn than most people do when actors pass away. I can't really explain what it is about Jeffrey that makes me feel so connected to him but whatever it is I just do. I guess you could say I'm a dedicated fan or.... I'm a crazed lunatic(which I hope not! Lol!) Today marks 18 years since his passing and I thought who better to remember him than me? Lol Of course I didn't know him personally but I always have been invested in his life and career. I've been a dedicated fan of his since I was about 18 or 19 years old(I'm now 24!) and I don't think I'll ever stop being a fan. I can't honestly tell you what it is about him that makes me like him so much. Perhaps it was just his screen presence that keeps me glued to him.... whatever the cause is I'm happy to be a fan. So if you get the time today watch a movie of his and watch his magnetic personality on the screen or if you can't do that just look up adorable pictures of him. Either one is fine by me. ;)



~Rest in Peace Jeffrey Lynn~

~February 16th 1909 - November 24th 1995~

No comments: