Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Here are a few of my favorite things... PART ONE

Whatever sort of mood I'm in I can say without a doubt that these songs always remain a favorite for me. I try not to stick to really one genre or era but I really do have a soft spot for 60's and 80's music. So here are just a few of my favorite songs. :) Hope you all enjoy!







"With a Girl like You"- The Troggs





"Tenderness" - General Public





"Time after Time" - Cyndi Lauper





"Help Me Rhonda" - The Beach Boys




"Come on Eileen" - Dexy's Midnight Runners




"Everywhere" - Fleetwood Mac



"Teresa" - Eddie Cochran



"My Guy" - Mary Wells



"Be My Baby" - The Ronettes




"Isn't This a Lovely Day" - Fred Astaire



"The Wanderer" - Dion



"And I Love Her" - The Beatles



"Don't Worry Baby" - The Beach Boys



"You Can Call Me Al" - Paul Simon




"Fakin' It" - Simon & Garfunkel



"Hold Me" - Fleetwood Mac

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,
I haven't commented in a while, but I really do enjoy reading your blog. I also love You Can Call Me Al! Actually, the video is my absolute favorite music video! Anyway, I wanted to invite you to visit my blog www.fortherecordblogdotcom3.wordpress.com
I know that is a really long address but I couldn't figure out how to send you a link. My blog is all about vinyl records and the music on them. Please stop by and leave a comment!
Thank you,
Andi Sinatra (formerly known as Jodie)

VKMfanHuey said...

Great 'set list', Nicole!!! I'm partial to the 70's, but I pretty much dig all the ones you posted on here, B-Boys, S&G, motown...and the Mac is one of my faves!

Hope all is well!

KIG!
Hu
---