Tuesday, December 8, 2009

They had style, They had grace.. They had Myrna Loy's face!

Thanks to everyone who voted on this poll(29 votes altogether!), now here are the results!!



Coming in last, with just 1 vote to her name is Jane Wyman. I guess not many people were feeling her style.




With two more votes than Jane is......



Priscilla Lane!





Tied with four votes each are.....


Sylvia Sidney(I'd totally steal that outfit!)


And.....



Merle Oberon!





Sliding into 2nd with 5 votes but nowhere close to the winner is.....


Claudette Colbert!!




And the winner with 12 votes is......




Miss Myrna Loy!!!




So who did you vote for and are you happy with who won?? Stay tuned for my next poll, I'll have it up later tonight, so be on the look-out!

1 comment:

Millie said...

I really can't remember! But, I either voted for Claudette or Myrna! I adore both of them!