Monday, March 9, 2009
Premio Dardos Award
The Dardos Award is given for cultural, literary, and personal values in the form of creative and original writing. These stamps were created with the intention of promoting fraternization between bloggers, a way of showing appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web.
I've been so dreadfully busy lately, that I haven't had the time to get on here and accept this wonderful award. I was given this award by three amazing bloggers- Sarah from Cinema Splendor, Caitlin from Princess Fire and Music, and Lolita from Lolita's Classics. Thank you for the award and now for the rules ->
1. Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.
2. Pass the award to another five blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.
The lucky five are ->
1. Kate Gabrielle at Silents and Talkies for her great art work and her fantastic posts
2. Genevieve at Classic Film Oasis for her excellent postings on actors/actresses I wasn't too familiar with and always making it so entertaining
3. Sarah at Cinema Splendor for her wonderful obsession with Natalie Wood
4. Caitlin at Princess Fire and Music for her very enjoyable posts :)
5. Lolita at Lolita's Classics for being my latest obsession and always having something interesting to read about
Congrats to all the winners! Ohh yeah and a while back I was given the Superior Scribbler Award but never got around to posting a blog about it or thanking Sarah for giving it to me So thanks Sarah! I'm pretty sure everyone has gotten this award, so if you want it again, consider yourself tagged for it. ;)