Tuesday, November 24, 2009

14 years ago today....



14 years ago today, my favorite actor Jeffrey Lynn died. He was 86 years old and left behind his third wife, Helen, his two children from his marriage to Robin Chandler- Letitia and Jeffrey Jr, his seven stepchildren from his second marriage, his three sisters and two brothers, and 17 grandchildren. If you would like to read his obituary, you can read it here -> http://www.nytimes.com/1995/12/02/movies/jeffrey-lynn-89-actor-in-leading-man-roles.html

Even though, when he died I was just 6 years old, it's still sad to think that he's been gone for so long. We'll always miss Jeffrey Lynn and his exuberant personality on the screen. In honor of his life, tonight I'm going to watch "Yes, my Darling Daughter"(1939) and have a mini celebration of his life today. REST IN PEACE JEFFREY LYNN!


February 16th 1909 - November 24th 1995

1 comment:

KC said...

Wow--he was gorgeous! I love that picture.