Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Poll Results!



I know that the poll had ended for quite some time but I thought I would share with you the winners and the losers of my last poll. The question was "If you could spend a day in Paris, France, who would you want to be your tour guide?" - And here are the results!



Coming in last but tied with 4 votes each are........



Leslie Caron and Louis Jourdan- who drink to their equal votes!



In 2nd place with 5 votes went to.......






Maurice Chevalier- Who is quite satisfied with his 5 votes.





And coming in 1st place with 9 votes is.......

Charles Boyer- Though he doesn't seem to express it, Charles is quite pleased with the victorious win and he'd be more than happy to be your tour guide.



I will be posting up another poll today, so make sure to cast your vote. My next blog post will be up in a few days(I promise!) and it'll be the Ageless series.


Hope you all are having a grand day and chat with you soon! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!!! I'm glad Charles Boyer won :) Can't wait to see your next poll!

Caitlin said...

Love that pic of the Eiffel Tower. I'd take anyone and everyone as my tour guide, as long as I got to go back. ;)