Saturday, January 9, 2010

What's To Come On The Blog-

Now as many of you, I've only been doing my 365 Movie Reviews on here, and basically nothing else but that's going to change from here on out. In a couple of weeks, I will be bringing the Forgotten Mavericks Blog Series back, as well as the Ageless Series(which will be focused on Frank Sinatra). I should be able to get to regular posting very soon, with the holidays pushed out of the way, so please be on the look-out for that. Also, in May for the entire month, I'll be watching all of Elvis Presley's movies; not only in honor of him but also in honor of my Grandmother, who adored him. Her birthday is May 31st, so it'll be in honor of the both of them. I'm also planning to watch all of the James Bond movies very soon sometime, in the near future.



So there's my update!




Ta-ta for now!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been really enjoying your 365 series! I can't wait to see the Sinatra ageless post :-D