Friday, April 9, 2010

365 Movies: Dogma Review

Okay, so this I didn't choose to pick this movie to watch. I was at my Sister-in-law's and this is what she put on. This is definitely not a movie, I like and watching it, I didn't like it. I'm not an overly religious person but many of the "jokes" in this movie were over the line and not at all funny. If I could have picked another movie to watch, I would have. I also do not feel comfortable, watching a movie that exploits sexuality and religion in such a vulgar manner, and I wish to not watch this film again. To those people out there, who liked this film, I'm sorry but this is just my opinion. I'm not someone, who feels comfortable watching a film like this and it was a mistake to watch it. So I really don't feel comfortable, writing a full- on review about it because of my views, so I'm just going to keep it at this. Tomorrow, I'll get this filthy little movie out of my head and back to my regular viewings. Night everyone!




Review for Tomorrow: You Only Live Once

No comments: