Friday, June 25, 2010

365 Movies: The Edge of Love Review


The Edge of Love stars Keira Knightley, Sienna Miller, Matthew Rhys, and Cillian Murphy in this 2008 film. When Vera(Knightley) reunites with her ex-love(Rhys), she doesn't expect for him to be married. Her ex Dylan(Rhys) is a drunk self crazed poet, who cares more for himself, than for his wife and child. He rarely treats his wife with any respect, and spends more time oogling at Vera. His wife Caitlin(Miller) finds friendship in Vera, and the two find that they have more in common, than just Dylan. It's a film that didn't hold my interest at all. Half of the time, I was either trying really to keep my attention on the movie, or I was just plain out spacing out. The film is fairly short, but it honestly felt like the movie wouldn't end. I was really starting to wonder, if there was ever going to be an ending to this film. Overall, very boring and blah and I advise my readers, to skip this movie.


Review for Tomorrow: The Virgin Queen

1 comment:

Sarah Mann said...

Good thing I read this post, this is/was on my netflix queue!
I was always wondering if it was boring.