Sunday, September 1, 2013

What Could It Be???



Well as you can see I decided to cut the blog series on 60's hairstyle short. It was mainly because I didn't have the time to post as many pictures as I wanted to and the time that I had available was limited but I decided to focus on a new series that will be only for this upcoming week. I won't tell you what it's about but I can you one thing, I've put a lot of thought into it and I'm quite happy about it (no let's just be honest I'm really excited about it!) The first post will be up sometime tomorrow. It'll be up sometime after I get home from work and the posts will continue until the Saturday of that week. I may end up posting the third part of the 60's hairstyle post soon but it won't be for some time.  Until tomorrow....

No comments: