Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The 25 Challenge


    Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't written my favorite actresses post yet but I will do it as soon as I get the chance to. (I know my word isn't very good but I really do promise to get it out there!)  Anywhoo.... I've decided to challenge myself. Challenge myself you ask? Ha Yes! I'm going to try things that I normally wouldn't do. I think it's time to get out of my comfort zone and really experience different things in my life. If you would like to join in on the fun go right ahead! The more the merrier! After my birthday (I turned 25 on the 10th! Eeek!) I decided I couldn’t keep putting myself in the safe zone because then I could really be missing out on some great opportunities in my life. Yes as you can guess by the title of the blog post there will be 25 challenges for me to complete! I'll just do a few at a time so I don't overwhelm myself. (If you choose to do the challenge, you don't have to do 25. You can do as much or as little as you want. It's all up to you!)

        My first challenge for myself was really (!!) dressing up. Yes I did it!! I thought I would feel self-conscious about wearing a dress and high heels but I felt so comfortable with myself. I'm definitely going to be wearing dresses more often. I really embraced the new experience and for someone who was always very insecure about her looks it definitely helped me feel comfortable in my own skin. 


I've given myself a list of challenges to do that I hope to do by the end of the year. Even if I don't finish the challenges, as long as I'm in the midst of doing them then it counts. Here are just a few of the things I'm hoping to accomplish!


*Getting my Driver's License (Yes I know! I'm 25 and I don't have a license. There really is no excuse except for being scared but I can't allow the fear to hold me back anymore! Wish me luck!)

*Swimming (Yes another one I'm scared of! Haha no more!)

*Fencing (I’m going to start taking fencing classes next month! Aaaah how exciting is that!!)

I'll be posting my challenges on my instagram page if you all want to check how I'm doing and I really will try to post on here as much as I can. I really really will try!! 

I can't keep allowing my life to pass me by. It's time to embrace new beginnings in my life! 



1 comment:

VKMfanHuey said...

...awesome stuff, Nicole! Hope all items are checked off of your '25' list in short order!!! Keep us updated!!!

KIG!

VKMfanHuey
---