Tuesday, January 12, 2010

365 Movies: Three Cornered Moon Review


Three Cornered Moon stars Claudette Colbert, Richard Arlen, Mary Boland, and so many talented actors that also included Tom Brown, Wallace Ford, and William Bakewell in this 1933 screwball comedy. The film is about the zany and rich Rimpleger family and what happens after they find out they have zero money in the bank account. Mary Boland plays the Mother and plays her usual type of character- the airheaded Mother who doesn't realize the trouble she has caused. She was hysterical and so funny to watch in this movie. My favorite character was Eddie, played by Tom Brown and I thought he was so adorable as the youngest brother. I thought Claudette was just so-so in this movie. The character I didn't like all that much was Ronald, played by Hardie Albright, I felt the character was stiff and rather obnoxious.



Review for Tomorrow: Small Town Girl(A Re-Watch!)

No comments: