Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Best Friend Appreciation Week: Millie

I'm so sorry guys that I haven't been able to finish tup with the Best Friend Appreciation Week but I was really sick. I was doing fine until last Thursday afternoon where I had to leave work after getting sick repeatedly (obviously not my day). I was hoping that Thursday would be it but I was wrong because Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and even Monday, I was still not feeling 100% better but today I'm feeling back to normal (at least I think so!). So I wanted to continue on with my Best Friend Appreciation Series with The Millie. Hope you all enjoy!


1. Her crazy love for WESTERNS! I will be the first to admit that I'm not a huge fan of westerns (there are a couple that I really like Stagecoach and The Searchers) but Millie is the Queen of Westerns. I love how she gets so excited about western shows such Alias Smith and Jones (Hannibal Heyes was cooler than Kid Curry!) and Wanted:  Dead of Alive. I've never seen someone so dedicated! :D


2. Her amazingly wowie-kazam sense of humor! Feeling down? The Millie will cheer you in no time at all. Whenever I need a good laugh or I'm feeling blue, Millie can and will always cheer me up.


3. WASHINGTON the STATE not D.C. Millie is very very passionate about her state and she will be very upset will anyone who mixes up her beautiful state with the capitol! Got that! Don't mess with The Millie!

4. Her Finger Puppets! Millie is skillfully talented in making finger puppets. Just check it out!



5. BEACH MOVIES!! Okay aside from Westerns, Millie is crazy for beach movies especially ones starring Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello. Also she and I can quote Gidget or even better Gidget goes Hawaiian. ;)
6. Her love for The Monkees. I was slightly familiar with The Monkees (from their days on Boy Meets World) but I became even more familiar with them after I met her. She is a die hard fan of The Monkees and soon after meeting her, I started listening to their music on repeat. I'd also like to add that her taste in music is pretty superb and I love it.
So there you have it! I will be posting the next Best Friend Appreciation Post sometime this week. I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far. Until then....

No comments: